АвторТема: Event "The shine of a far far away star"
demurechan 16.02.2017 в 19:37
sorry for asking silly question..how to throw pet and the rest of quest that require to throw?I mean how to throw because I really don't know how to throw

drag and drop pet out of your inventory
neogeometry 18.02.2017 в 17:00
If lose the fight in Arena, does it still count as fight in the Arena for the event quest?
neogeometry 19.02.2017 в 17:57
what outfit inside the set image of the new player from the event prize and give me the example of the outfit please
demurechan 19.02.2017 в 20:45  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем demurechan 19.02.2017 в 20:45
If lose the fight in Arena, does it still count as fight in the Arena for the event quest?

Sure it does.

what outfit inside the set image of the new player from the event prize and give me the example of the outfit please

New player outfit pack gives you random outfit.
Outfits you can get are:
any of this ссылка
any of this except Кровавый Наруто outfit ссылка
any of this ссылка (not sure xD)
any of this ссылка

Not sure if you can get Edo Tensei (ссылка) from the pack.
Photogen 20.02.2017 в 00:55
how i can buy Куродо+0 in the shop? or any box with this pet?, Thanks
neogeometry 20.02.2017 в 04:12
can i use purify stone to improve golden image?
demurechan 20.02.2017 в 06:25
how i can buy Куродо+0 in the shop? or any box with this pet?, Thanks

The easiest way is to buy advanced pet egg ссылка
This egg gives you a random pet. So you have a chance to get Kurodo from that egg.

can i use purify stone to improve golden image?

Yes, you can use purify stones to upgrade SOME gold outfits. The only gold outfit you can't upgrade using purify stones is Black Raven Kakashi (Черный Ворон Какаши) ссылка
mayonaisu 21.02.2017 в 04:25
after I claim reward the item not in inventory and then I cannot log in to ninjawars2.ru. why ? and the tomorrow I checked inventory the item not there and claim is gone ???
ade assansin 21.02.2017 в 13:43
after I claim reward the item not in inventory and then I cannot log in to ninjawars2.ru. why ? and the tomorrow I checked inventory the item not there and claim is gone ???
demurechan 21.02.2017 в 15:00
and the tomorrow I checked inventory the item not there and claim is gone ???

Your reward is here ссылка
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.