Автор
Тема: Why Not
0 (0%)

Всего проголосовало: 0 человек
RighteousDean 05.03.2017 в 00:03
Why has an English Server not been made or even planned? Literally Tens of Thousands of people maybe even more played the English "Pockie Ninja" and were angered when it was shut down. The introduction of an English server or an overall language change option would not only bring back all these people many of whom who have payed for the game and will continue to pay. If you were to google search Ninja Wars 2 in the top 3 search results you will find " Ninja Wars 2 English" or "English Patch". People are literally begging for an English version. All these fans wanting to play your game yet are unable to get into it even after signing up due to the obvious language barrier. I myself am one of those people.I only speak English but being that I was a big fan of the game I jumped at the chance to try it, only to find that it was simply too hard. The game itself is rooted too much in reading and understanding to play in a language you don't know. So the need for an English version is apparent. The English version had a very large fanbase and that fanbase would transfer to you as would the financial backing of some. So how and why is this not a priority?
demurechan 07.03.2017 в 12:49
Hello!
There won't be English server because we have no rights to make it. iPoint LLC has rights to translate the game into Russian and nothing more.
Even if we had it'd be hardly feasible due to technical issues.
There's another iPoint's project ссылка and it is planned to be translated to several languages.
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.