Автор
Тема: Outfit BMV not working
konfan2 17.05.2015 в 11:58  Редактировано 3 раза. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем konfan2 17.05.2015 в 11:58
Hi, i have bought the new ninja girl outfit (Новогодний Ниндзя(Девушка)) which has a BMV of 8-9-8 but the agility stat is not adding up properly. I have made this outfit +31 & it has an agility figure of 516 but my speed when i wear this outfit is only 5.05.
I have just synthed a +18 Yoruichi (Йоруити Сихоин)outfit which is the closest match at 13-10-18 & even though it only has an agility figure of 246 my speed when i wear it is 5.92.
Please can you fix the fault with the ninja girl outfit so that the speed is calculated properly or give me another girl outfit which also has 8-9-8.
I have made a screenshot of each of the outfits for you to see.
Yoruichiссылка
Ninja Girlссылка
konfan2 17.05.2015 в 12:58  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем konfan2 17.05.2015 в 12:58
Another problem I have noticed when wearing the new ninja girl outfit is that my character disappears at the start & end of every battle for a couple of seconds. Is this a problem with the entry & victory moves for this character as I also saw it when wearing the espada outfit Nnoitra Gilga (Эспада №5 Нойтора Джилга) who had no secret technique of his own so he changed into 3rd form Aizen (Хоугиоку Айзен) while performing this & then changed back to himself!
This time delay at the start & end of each fight really makes game play annoying & I sometimes change outfits when fighting monsters to make it faster which defeats the object of buying a new outfit.

I know that you have now added a lot of new characters but can you please ask the tech guys to give them the entry taunt & secret techniques that are missing & add images for the arena of the same quality of the other outfits.
Greed527 17.05.2015 в 15:16
By Новогодний Ниндзя(Девушка) BMV not of 8-9-8 , and 8-13-8. The information on wiki is not valid

Новогодний Ниндзя(Девушка) broken outfist, and therefore disappears
By Espada as long as that is not their techniques, so long as they have Aizen
konfan2 18.05.2015 в 12:40  Редактировано 2 раза. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем konfan2 18.05.2015 в 12:40
Hi, I am not looking at the information on wiki, I am looking at the outfit which says 8-9-8 ссылка . If this is not correct you need to change it & I would like a refund for both the outfit & all the stones i have wasted to raise it to +31 or another girl outfit of 8-9-8 stats at +31 level. I do not think your mention of 8-13-8 is correct either, i think it is 14 or 15 on agi which is even worse than you say.

If the outfit disappears because it is broken, why do you not fix it? Nnoitra Gilga (Эспада №5 Нойтора Джилга)must also be broken as he disappears as start & end of battle even when he doesn't change to Aizen.
Greed527 18.05.2015 в 18:31
For all questions please contact technical support support@ninjawars2.ru
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.