Автор
Тема: Stamina
mestre2 04.06.2015 в 17:09
Stamina ( vitality) are bug ? or is the server configuration that did so?
Why has no automatic regeneration of stamina( vitality) ?
I stayed for eight hours offline in the game and that should regenerate more than half of my stamina, but when I entered after 8 hours I still had the same amount of stamina when I left the game.
Please if this is a bug, pack logo.
Thank you.
Ryuk147 04.06.2015 в 18:31
I'm not sure if you are referring to your health points or your movement points. For your health you simply need to go to a town and restore it at the kage there or town hall in angel city. For your movement points these are replenished at reset 00:00 server time, at this time 150/200 will be restored. Hope this helped
mestre2 04.06.2015 в 19:54
So I'm talking about the vitality which makes you attack the mobs. So is the server configuration, it is pretty bad ... but make what happens .. Thanks for the reply.
konfan2 04.06.2015 в 21:32  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем konfan2 04.06.2015 в 21:32
you are talking about movement points (mvp) which, as Ryuk says, are replenished once a day at server reset but the amount restored depends on whether you have VIP status or not. If you have VIP you get 130 mvp restored each day, if not you only get 100 mvp.
You can also use certain items to restore mvp instantly which you will find in map explorations, fation war, get from mob/demon drops or event rewards. The items shown here ссылка are most common & restore the mvp amount written underneath. The ones of lower value can be synthesised into higher value (see the NinjaWiki).
You can also restore up to 30 mvp a day with gold or coupons in the same hall where you restore your health & chakra. When you click the option to restore health select the option below to restore mvp ссылка
There is also a new item ссылка which can be bought for 99 gold in the game shop or won in events which says it gives 250mvp but as the max mvp is only 200 it's not actually correct & hopfully the admins will add it to the current list of bugs but i won't hold my breath -.-
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.