АвторТема: Few issues
nageek91 06.11.2016 в 04:14
Okay Ive had quite a few problems I am hoping staff can fix/make better..

I know 100% for a fact, since I've started this game I have received easily over a year worth of VIP carda and infact used all of them.. And sadly right now I have 3 days VIP I just bought with gift coupons.. I have been forced to move servers twice and I am not sure if it was previous merg.. But I somehow lost all my VIP..

Also when they came out with The purple outfits I didn't understand how to upgrade them I knew the items in the shop for a gift coupons worked but then we got rewards for items that had the same symbols as those next to +31 etc. so I use those on a purple outfit that was a high plus and lost it every time that happened because of an accident to my brother like this he would email and it would replace it but I have since made a purple outfit +31 so I do not need the outfits back or the stones to upgrade what I am hoping is maybe they can get either get coupons I spent on the stones back that way I can buy 30 day or 90 day VIP.

That happened with several purple outfits I had plus and also a gold outfit I thought use those to upgrade but it impact used regular stones.

I honestly wouldn't be making this post if they gave us gift coupons VIP in the last rewards when they did the merge but sadly they did not and now I am stuck having to buy a three day VIP every other day with the gift coupons I get from the teunafe spin game.

Why am I posting this and not simply topping up Cole? Because for some reason I cannot buy gold on this account except if I do xsolla option and top up with a rixty card.. Whenever I try to pay with a visa credit card with their credit card option it's simply brings me back to my character page and adds no gold.. Honestly haven't looked at my bank account to see if I got charged but I figured if it just went to my character page 0 gold It didnt..

Need a new character on server for and for some reason it says I have 65 gold in game but when I login I do not have it.. Can you take the gold off of that and transfer it to me on server 11?

Xsolla credit card option and yours dont seem to want to accept cards from people in the USA... If you give me another option I can use a credit card on tell me steps and ill do it..

Or if anyone has 3/7/30 day vip card in v11 they can sell pleasw go to market and sell me one(i hve offers for 3/7 vip and about to make a 30)

I just leaned the 9,000 item in that one piece boat game gives you 5 tsunade spins, bought but wouldnt let me spin so I refreahed and posted this.. If it lets me spin when I refresh ill farm that until I do taunade gamw ans have enough coupons for 90 days..

My charaxter name ia Boros v11 level 98 just fyi
demurechan 06.11.2016 в 12:45  Редактировано 2 раза. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем demurechan 06.11.2016 в 12:45
Hello!
But I somehow lost all my VIP..

You can try to contact the support via email support@ninjawars2.ru i'm not sure if they will give you VIP cards but you can try.

lost it every time that happened because of an accident

Well, again, if you lost your outfit using wrong items to upgrade it contact support and describe your problem.

Need a new character on server for and for some reason it says I have 65 gold in game but when I login I do not have it.. Can you take the gold off of that and transfer it to me on server 11?

Was your character transfered? Did you have 65 gold in an old server?

I just leaned the 9,000 item in that one piece boat game gives you 5 tsunade spins, bought but wouldnt let me spin so I refreahed and posted this..

You bought an item which gives you privilege to spin three more times but ONLY when activated. So you simple use that item to get privilege.

About recharging. Don't really know what is the problem you have.
Can you attach some screenshots?
Like which of this do you choose ссылка
And maybe your bank don't accept payments you do, try to contact them.
And you also should check if you got charged.
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.