Автор
Тема: English server version.
Lejoulas 06.12.2016 в 22:44
I know that it was said that there will be no english server , but i make here an offer: I would be glad to translate the whole content of this game , and perhaps more would and/or at least correct any mistake i made (if i did , probably not).
Even a bad / roughly translated version would be great ( even if i can do a good translation overall ) , and much more players would like to join your game.
What's the point if you don't want players / money?
I was really thinking to cash on this game , but since i don't really understand a thing , why would i lose my time?
Think about it , it's not impossible to translate it and make it live , just how it wasn't on the official one that got removed.
It's either possible and the developers ( if there is such a thing here ) are really lazy or don't know how to OR someone just got the main files of the game and is hosting it on his/her own money.
PLEASE take this into consideration and just think about it , i don't need a immediate answer , you could not ask for anything more than a free & full translation of the game.
Thank you.
demurechan 06.12.2016 в 22:46
No. Thanks.
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.