Автор
Тема: Please help!
Roninmkc96 23.12.2016 в 03:34
I played this game before and now I started again, have a very good start and I reached level 50 really fast. but now I have a problem in arena. First I was battling really small level for example I was level 50 and they were level 10 but now all of a sudden I have only opponents that are 20 lvl more then me. I have 101 lvl opponent in my arena panel for God sake. Is this how it has to be because I think I will need much time to get to those levels to have an even fight. Just to say I'm novice 3, I hope you understand what I mean. Appreciate all your advice and helps.
demurechan 23.12.2016 в 19:49
Hello!
The only advice that comes to mind is to roll fate dices in hope to get god blessing.
Your stats will rise incredibly.
And, of course, leveling, leveling and leveling.
When you reach lv81 you can use Kage or Blood Kage or Kurotsuchi/Urahara gear. That will boost your stats too.
And you need a good wings.
The perfect choice for you is perfect wings. You can get it from shop mall jack's pumpkin or for silver/participating events.
Roninmkc96 23.12.2016 в 23:32
Thank you very much for your advice. When I played pockie ninja it was more balanced, probably there was more players so you almost always had your level players everywhere you go. Now I must go earn some exp :D
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.