Автор
Тема: Request
nageek91 23.01.2015 в 08:08
Hey and I am very excited to see that Pockie Ninja is finally back, honestly I can tell it's already going to be better than it was before because the company running it this time seems like they actually care how there customers feel and aren't simply in it for the money. Sorry I called it Pockie Ninja I know it's now called Ninja Wars but it's just a hard habit to break. I am one of the lucky English players because I did play the original before it was shut down since it started and even became an in-game moderator to help players up until it shutdown and I didn't know it shutdown for a couple months because I got hospitalized. I searched a few times every month since it closed hoping to find a new company with it or even a private server of it and sadly it never happened. I never gave up and looked the other day and found someone on youtube claiming it was back under a new name/language. Very thrilled he was serious and not lying, but unlike me who has played and even been part of the support for the game before new english players are more than likely going to quit the game after trying to play for an hour to get nowhere and no help cause no one is speaking English. Because if you have not played before and quite a bit I must ad then if you can't understand russian you won't know what your doing.. Sure some people played as much as me and know what they are doing cause we've done it on dozens of characters already, but a vast majority of the native english players joining haven't played or hardly played it before when it was in English and won't get anywhere.

So if the people that run this game consider making myself Head of the English support team I could in-return find other people such as myself. That have extensive experience playing, are fluent in english and also have an Europe or American Timezone to become support also so that anytime someone who can't read Russian needs help they can't get it from someone that speaks the same language. All the people I could get to become support would do it voluntarily and only expect maybe game currency as payment for there time, and in-game moderator status. Every week I would see if they are active/helping and who isn't would be replaced. I myself would be volunteering as well, but in stead of just getting a in-game moderator title on my character, I would want a character just for support and the ability to give people in-game moderator status so I don't have to wait every time especially considering the timezone differences.

Already emailed asking to become a part of translating the game into English as well, even if I don't get picked if you allowed this to happen then your player base will double if not triple simply because people can get help in their language. If accepted I'll even make English tutorials on how to do stuff in-game, Like pass the tutorial, explain all the items, shops, etc.. so if it takes awhile to get an english version they can still read tutorials and know what to do.

Hoping an admin reads this and directs it to the appropiate person, but I really want to help make this game playable for english players as well, plus you'd make way more profits and have more players if you did this.
Greed527 23.01.2015 в 10:40
Good day
I am the moderator of the English part of the forum, translating events and, as you might have noticed, decided to organize competitions with very useful prizes. I am fluent in English, so that the moderator of this part of the forum is not needed.
BUT. You can try your luck and become one of the chat moderators, if you will take
To do this, leave a request here
V14 ссылка
V15 ссылка
V3 ссылка
V4 ссылка
P.S. If you have friends who would like to come back, we'll be glad to them.
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.