Автор
Тема: Someone explain the new event to me please?
ZacQariya 15.02.2015 в 10:57
Ok, so that new event where you have to synthesis stuff, something about the keys to naruto or the key to the heart of ninja wars 2...idk. I'm seriously lost. Would anyone care to explain what I need to do to complete these achievements.
Thx
Greed527 15.02.2015 в 14:39
1 - synthesize key HERO on the desired recipe (some in the form of riddles and you have to guess)
2 - synthesize key PAIR - Naruto+Hinata, Ichigo+Rukia, Luffy + Hancock and so on (recipe given)
3 - synthesize key ANIME of the three key PAIR (recipe given)
4 - synthesize key NW2 (recipe given)
ZacQariya 16.02.2015 в 00:12
ohk thx. Sorry but I've got 2 more questions:
1. What do they mean by the "appearance" of hinata/naruto etc. Do they mean the outfit?
2. How do you get the items you need to get from monster drops? As in which monster are they referring to? any?
Greed527 16.02.2015 в 12:33
What do they mean by the "appearance" of hinata/naruto etc. Do they mean the outfit?
Sorry, peculiarities of translation from one language to another :(
This is a common Outfits
How do you get the items you need to get from monster drops? As in which monster are they referring to? any?
Under the conditions specified monster and its location. If not, then you have to solve the mystery for a particular key, they will tell you. With this monster, you will have the chance to knock out the right item for the synthesis of
ZacQariya 19.02.2015 в 14:50
ohk thx. Helped me a lot on this game :)
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.