Автор
Тема: How do I use these items properly?
Yogisama 13.03.2015 в 19:48
Hi, I have a few questions. I have flowers, bouquets,and several other items that have "NinjaWars2.ru" at the end of the description. Where do I go to do something with these items?

My other question; is that I got two open gray scrolls from my claim box yesterday, and when I use one of them it appears under my character's head just like the 2x EXP item. One has 100% and the other 200%, what buff does this item give me?

Thank you in advance!
kuravei 15.03.2015 в 04:05
i think it was 100% item drop and 200% xp
PsychoWolf 15.03.2015 в 11:44  Редактировано 2 раза. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем PsychoWolf 15.03.2015 в 11:44
synth flowers into small bouquets (flower+flower+flower) then small bouquets into big one (small+small+small) it is an event item: ссылка (link to event)
adms gift to all players two god's scrolls: 1 - makes you earn more exp (x2) and second one ups your item drop rate (100% more drop) and stones drop rate (200% more stones)

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
DON'T USE BOTH SCROLLS AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY INTERCHANGABLE (One scroll effect changes other scroll effects)
DON'T USE ANY FOOD AFTER USING SCROLL AS IT WILL CHANGE SCROLL EFFECT
BUT EXP MARK (AT LEAST X3) WORKS WELL WITH ANY SCROLL
sorry for poor english
Greed527 15.03.2015 в 13:18
synth flowers into small bouquets (flower+flower+flower) then small bouquets into big one (small+small+small) it is an event item: ссылка (link to event)
adms gift to all players two god's scrolls: 1 - makes you earn more exp (x2) and second one ups your item drop rate (100% more drop) and stones drop rate (200% more stones)

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
DON'T USE BOTH SCROLLS AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY INTERCHANGABLE (One scroll effect changes other scroll effects)
DON'T USE ANY FOOD AFTER USING SCROLL AS IT WILL CHANGE SCROLL EFFECT
BUT EXP MARK (AT LEAST X3) WORKS WELL WITH ANY SCROLL
sorry for poor english

All right
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.