Автор
Тема: Technical work and merge servers Хэби + Кицунэ!
Greed527 18.05.2015 в 02:44
Dear players!

It is time for change - new friends, travel; time to set new goals and move towards them, overcoming difficulties.

On the way to the shining heights, glory and titles of the heroes we have more amazing events. One of them is destined to happen very soon: we have to find a new home, new friends, companions and opponents on the other expanses of Cherry the mainland.

We are glad to inform you that in the night of 18 to 19 may scheduled maintenance for servers Ninja Wars 2.

Server v4, v14, v15 will be closed for 4 hours. Server v3 and v5 are closed for 12 hours in connection with their merger. Technical work will start at 23:00 on may 18 Moscow time.

After graduating from technical works, each player from the server v3 will be able to move your character to the server v5.

Migration is available only once and is irrevocable transaction, be careful when choosing a character!

All details will be available in a separate news after the merger!

Before "the move" you need to take precautions: pick up from the market all the items (for sale, in stock, applications for purchase). After merging all the buildings in the house will disappear, the entire market will be set to zero, in addition, all the cards in the vault will also be lost. Unfortunately, all the clans will be reset and will need to re-create. In the case of loss of gold immediately contact technical support with the login, server and nickname.

Those players who wish to keep two characters from your account, will get the opportunity by contacting technical support Ninja Wars (support@ninjawars2.ru) and fill in the following form:

Note: this option is only available for those players who have made payments on both servers or have high-level characters on both servers.

(data on the character you want to keep)

- Login

- Nick

Server

(data of the new account that will receive the transferred character)

- Login

- Character name on the NEW server

Don't forget to create a new account and character before calling tech support!

Sincerely, team Ninja Wars!
konfan2 18.05.2015 в 17:58  Редактировано 4 раза. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем konfan2 18.05.2015 в 17:58
If this is "scheduled maintenance" as you say, why is it not happening on Thursday night same as all your previous scheduled maintenance?

I would also like to clarify some "precautions" in your notice:

1. pick up from the market all the items
Is this definitely the only area that needs clearing?

2. After merging all the buildings in the house will disappear,...
Are these buildings you mention the ones you can upgrade & decorate in идти домой? Will you be compensating for gold & stone spend in this area if you demolish players buildings?

3....the entire market will be set to zero, in addition, all the cards in the vault will also be lost
Is the card vault you refer to the whole of the card house or just the exchange area on the left (мой обменник)? I have all master cards except the last which will take some time to recollect so I hope you also plan to compensate for these losses.

4. Unfortunately, all the clans will be reset and will need to re-create.
Our clan is currently at level 4 & I have three planting slots. Will you be compensating the gold spend for these slots?

Hopefully you can answer all these questions quickly as you have not given us very much time to take these "precautions" as your main notice was not posted until reset & this notice 3 hours later still, by which time a lot of your players have gone to bed & not online again until the following afternoon/evening.

Can I assume as you have not mentioned the following 11 areas that they will remain exactly the same after players move their characters or do you need to think again about my first question?
1) Konoha Boutique/бутик конохи
2)Dice for Sannin Test/Тест саннина
3)Impel Down prison/Подводная Тюрьма
4)Shichibukai/шичибукай
5)Pet Kennel/Загон Питомца
6)Armoury, including transfer shops & craftsman hut/Оружейная, магазин переделки, магазин переделки улучшенного образа, Хижина Кузнеца
7)Las Noches/Лас Ночес (starting point is halfway from highest floor conquered)
8)Zanpakto/занпакто
9)Bloodlines/наследие клана
10)Bankai/Банкай
11)Backpack (including all systems inside it such as forge, synthesis, wardrobe & outfit collection)/рюкзак

If any english players in V3 need help feel free to pm me in game up to 23:00 server time when we will be shut down!

konfan2, v3(Hebi server)
Greed527 18.05.2015 в 18:29
1. pick up from the market all the items
Is this the only area that needs clearing? What about items held in Armoury tabs or Tsunade Pub? These will stay or we should empty these too?
It is necessary to clear the market and Armory
2. After merging all the buildings in the house will disappear,...
Are these buildings you mention the ones you can upgrade & decorate in идти домой? Will you be compensating for gold & stone spend in this area if you demolish players buildings?
The issue of compensation will be considered. But so far - no

3....the entire market will be set to zero, in addition, all the cards in the vault will also be lost
Is the card vault you refer to the whole of the card house or just the exchange area on the left (мой обменник)? I have all master cards except the last which will take some time to recollect so I hope you also plan to compensate for these losses.
Card stock will remain intact. But in exchange they retire

4. Unfortunately, all the clans will be reset and will need to re-create.
Our clan is currently at level 4 & I have three planting slots. Will you be compensating the gold spend for these slots?
The cells of the garden will remain
konfan2 18.05.2015 в 18:47
Thanks for you responses so far but i have added more while you were answering them (it takes a while for me to work out all the translations )
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.