Автор
Тема: English server/traduction now please
SmileyFace 06.08.2015 в 05:13
This post could be a little long, so please be patient.
Since removed the Pockie ninja, the old players searched billion alternative to play it again (or at least was my case) to find this server much glad, but most people (non-Russian) difficult for them long to understand the game (Quests, names, places, etc.) My command, like many that are already in this forum, is that there be translated into English, as it is a global language that can be understood by anyone with a little domain server in language. I have seen two requests (Which will put the link below the post) that have offered to help translate the game, and I think the two have been denied.
Because denying a petition that would attract more players around the world? It is that the game is dedicated to Russia, but have some consideration for those people who still are looking for a Pockie ninja to play. So please, administrators, Gm, Owner of the game; So it is an English server please. They can get help from the community to translate the game.
With this I finish, if you read all thanks for your patience, and hope you understand all the English-speaking community, Spanish, etc.

Here below are the two links of the talk in the post:
ссылка
ссылка (This petition is incredible.)
Greed527 06.08.2015 в 11:45
English servers will not.
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.