АвторТема: English players who cant logg in. (READ FOR FIX)
Segu 25.01.2016 в 00:16  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем santela 25.01.2016 в 00:16
Howdy,

My name is Segu. I currently play on Topa under the name Segu. I am posting this here and in other forums to help any english speaking player. For the first few months i played, their was always a 10-12 hour period during our main daytime hours that ninjawars WOULD NOT work. I came across the fix for it 2 weeks ago when trying random things.

How to Fix: All you have to do is change your computers timezone to Moscow time. After you change it you can reset the time to your time and leave it that way. This is a GUARANTEED 100% fix of the problem.

Ninjawars told me they plan to fix it on the servers side but not sure when. Also was told we'd get some kind of compensation for it but still waiting. Was told theyd compensate when they fixed it. This was 2-3 weeks ago when i told them how to fix.

Signed,
Segu

English players who cant logg in. (READ FOR FIX)
Segu 25.01.2016 в 00:22
Also, if you use this and it helps you. Please bump it up so fellow english speaking people can see it.

Thanks
Segu
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.