Автор
Тема: English Servers
PLivingston 13.04.2016 в 08:28  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем PLivingston 13.04.2016 в 08:28
Excuse the fact that I only speak English. Wouldn't it be benficial to have servers in different languages? You could easily have people from all over enjoy the game and expand your fan base as well by doing this. I imagine it would be a tough thing to do, but I know it is manageable and can happen. Beneficially speaking, bilingual or even multilingual servers would help alot. It would even help the members to understand the game better without using extra programs for translation.
KingOfHell 13.04.2016 в 11:17
Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible. Ardministration must have special licenses and rights to open servers in English and I am sure that it is really difficult to obtain them
Модератор 18.04.2016 в 23:22  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем hack13 18.04.2016 в 23:22
Hello there. There are a lot of people who play in this game are multilingual(Same i do and i play on Рейкон). And still doing english servers is not planned
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.