Автор
Тема: The Great Resettlement! Merging servers.
demurechan 10.10.2016 в 20:17  Редактировано 14 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем demurechan 10.10.2016 в 20:17
Dear players! We glad to inform you about upcoming servers merging!

General information about merging:

Youngest servers Sensou (v13) and Sekai (v5) will be merged into new Nagato (v7) server, other servers and the strongest Tora (v4), Reikon (v15) and Hikari (v14) will be merged into thermonuclear mix calling Saitama (v11) server!

Moreover you have a unique chance to get Arena Tops because old Arena will be wiped! Agree you are glad to hear that ;)

Merging will be done in one month. Old servers will become unavailable.

New servers will open at 16th October 12:00 (Moscow time) and merging (maintenance) is planned on 17th October early in the morning. During maintenance some updates will be applied which including new features and also updating old features.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!

I.     Grab all the items from the market (that are for sale on are in warehouse)
II.   All building at House will disappear
III. All collection cards in Card House will also disappear
IV.   Unfortunately all clans will be wiped so you have to create it again.
V.     If you are missing some gold after merging please contact support at support@ninjawars2.ru
Your message must contain:
1) Your login
2) Your server and character name
3) Your message

How is merging going:

First you need to create new character on your new server (for v13 and v5 it's Nagato v7, for v14, v15 and v4 it's Saitama v11), you can use your old nickname or new, after it is done go here ссылка and post a message that will contain:
1) login
2) your user_id
3) old nickname
4) old server
5) new character nickname
6) new server
If you already created char on new server you should say it

If you want to start over you are free to do so.

If you want to save several characters (i.e. from v4 and v14) you have to create new ninjawars account and then transfer one of your old character on this account while one character will stay on your main account.

Example of transfer request:
1. login           | demurechan
2. user_id        | 123456                      // to find your id follow this instruction ссылка
3. old nickname | supermegahyper
4. old server      | v4 Tora
5. new nickname   | supermegahyper (or whatever you want)
6. new server      | v11 Saitama
Character created

Note: you can't transfer character from v4, v14 or v15 to Nagato v7 and vice versa you can't transfer character from v13 or v5 to Saitama v11

NOTICE: to be sure your character transfer can be successfuly done you should lvl up newcreated character on the new server to lv2!
You must create a character on your new server and point that by adding "Character created" to the end of your transfer request message other way your transfer request message will be deleted!

Transfer request thread: ссылка
202784155 11.10.2016 в 10:25  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем 202784155 11.10.2016 в 10:25
if i do not post this messange
1) login
2) your user_id
3) old nickname
4) old server
5) new character nickname
6) new serve
does it means I will start over in new server?or my charactor will auto tranfer to new server?
demurechan 11.10.2016 в 13:03
does it means I will start over in new server?or my charactor will auto tranfer to new server?

Hello!
If you don't post transfer request message you will have to start over.
202784155 11.10.2016 в 15:47
thx for reply :)
demurechan 13.10.2016 в 19:50
Hey guys! Important notice:
to be sure your character transfer can be successfuly done you should lvl up newcreated character on the new server to lv2!
Legion99 14.10.2016 в 16:20  Редактировано 2 раза. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем Legion99 14.10.2016 в 16:20
Hello there, I've read the thread but still confused...
do i have to create a new account on ninjawars(register new), or i only have to create a character on Nagato v7 on my current ninjawars account(registered account) which contain my character(Sekay v5) that i want to transfer.
demurechan 14.10.2016 в 17:05  Редактировано 1 раз. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем demurechan 14.10.2016 в 17:05
Hello there, I've read the thread but still confused...
do i have to create a new account on ninjawars(register new), or i only have to create a character on Nagato v7 on my current ninjawars account(registered account) which contain my character(Sekay v5) that i want to transfer.

Hello!
You need to create new character on your current account on v7 Nagato and lvlup him to level two.
After that you post message in this thread ссылка following example shown in the first post of this thread.
1. login           | demurechan
2. user_id        | 123456                      // to find your id follow this instruction ссылка
3. old nickname | supermegahyper
4. old server      | v4 Tora
5. new nickname   | supermegahyper (or whatever you want)
6. new server      | v11 Saitama
Character created

Don't forget to say that you already created new character on the new server
Legion99 14.10.2016 в 17:17
Noted Thanks :)
202784155 16.10.2016 в 14:34
if i dont create a character on new server ,does the transfer process will be succesful?
demurechan 16.10.2016 в 15:19
if i dont create a character on new server ,does the transfer process will be succesful?

No, you have to create a character on the new server
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.