АвторТема: When will they do next merg?
nageek91 27.10.2016 в 02:12
Been waiting almost 2 weeks to get my character transferred to new server.. At one point all my accounts were gone even new ones until i went to create a player... But just gave me back new account instead of creating..

Saw it aays level to 2 for successful transfer so I did and re posted but still have not got it baxk.. Was my new accounts vanishing and coming back when I attemped to create a new one because I wasnt level 2 so transfer didnt woek? Or was that just a bug?

Just need to know when Ill have my original character back
demurechan 27.10.2016 в 02:25
Hello!
We are working on transfering right now.
Your character's arena already wiped.
You could play your original character in two-three days after next maintenance.
nageek91 27.10.2016 в 05:40
Im trying to find out when they are transferring next.. Cause if they were transfering RIGHT now as you said.. Shouldnt I be able to play my original character really soon?

When is the next maintenance? Why do I have to go weeks without playing?? Last merg they had the transfer automatic with the website and it worked perfectly, but this time were forced to not play for weeks for what?

Im playing a new character on v14 Until they transfer my original character.. But I cant get a good outfit/wings like I have earned on my original... So its not fun causw I am 3000 times weaker on a new charaxter
demurechan 27.10.2016 в 12:58
I understand your discontent.
This transfering differs from what was earlier because this time we have to wipe every character's arena manually and that's why it takes that much time...
Please be patient.
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.