Автор
Тема: Play v11? Got 3/7/30 day vip to salw? THEN READ
nageek91 06.11.2016 в 04:20
I somehow lost my remaining VIP days during this or last merg.. Had a year plus of days ans hardly been playing a year IF THAT.. And I messed up and used all my gift coupons to buy stones to upgeade purple outfits thinking I didnt need for vIP causw I had lots..

Well now im buying 3 days once a week when I get GC since never see anything for sale in market..

I got offers for 3 day VIP(20k stone each) 7 day VIP(100k stone each) and about to have a 30 day VIP offer for 400k stone up.. If you havw any you can sell me please do asap! Name is Boros (level 98 wearing a +31 Stark *#1 espada* outfit)

Also had other purple oufits +15+ I loss using new items I thought were to upgrade them so made a post asking why I lost all my VIP, and if they can reimburse me for the gift coupons I spent on the stones to upgrade the purple outfits I lost. Never mind brother did that with an outfit on accident they gave the outfit back/what he used but I don't need any outfits for stones back I need gift coupons for VIP.

Also any English speaking guild in server v11 recruiting? Joined the number one server with my brother but they kicked me :(
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.