АвторТема: Guide for english players
Plzama_N 23.01.2020 в 07:03  Редактировано 3 раза. Последнее редактирование сделано пользователем Plzama_N 23.01.2020 в 07:03
Hello to all the guests of our game who speak non-Russian, in order to at least slightly ease your gameplay, I decided to write this guide, so that it would be easier for you to understand Russian in the format of the game. This guide is not an advertisement or promotion of any services, you can use your tools for the purposes that will be described below. (Данный гайд не является рекламой или пропагандой каких - либо сервисов, вы можете использовать свои инструменты для тех целей, что будут описаны ниже.) The essence of this guide is quite simple, you just take a screenshot of the chat (any Russian test) and then translate it in the translator to understand what is written there. Below are the steps to ensure that you succeed.

Step 1.
Download the program (Lightshot): ссылка

Step 2
Install the program where you need it

Step 3
If the program is not already open, open it (you should see a purple feather in the taskbar)

Step 4
Press Print Screen on the keyboard, after which the screen will turn gray, and you will need to select the desired area for the screenshot, so you can take a screenshot of not the entire screen, but only the part that you will need to translate.
When you select an area, press Ctrl + C, or just the floppy disk button, you will see it as soon as you select an area.

Step 5
Next, the screenshot you made will be stored in the clipboard and you can paste it anywhere.

Step 6
Now open translator ссылка
Insert our picture here. Then select a language from Russian to English (if it’s not the default), then click "open in translator" and you will be presented with a translation.

In the future, you can immediately start with 4 steps and you will translate everything you need, it is done quite quickly, you can say in a few seconds. So I think it will be useful to you. If something is incomprehensible, write to me in the game, my nickname is ProstoN, you can also contact the Oblivion player who actually wrote me this guide, he did the same and was pleased with the result, I hope it will help you too. Also you can ask any questions in this topic
Правила игрового портала Правила форума

Copyright © 2015 iPoint LLC. All rights reserved.